Best Timeline Cover Photos
Ever since Facebook mandatorily switched everyone’s layout to the timeline, the only benefit seemed to be the “Cover Photo” feature. Another way to personalize, add more color, pizzaz, flare, to the social media page containing one’s every thought and action. A cover photo is supposed to provide an opportunity to customize and provide your followers with an image that represents you…or not.
For some, it’s a chance to get creative, silly even. Some want to come off as more philosophical, with a sense of depth, and usually post an image of some lovely landscape with a quote scribbled on top that has absolutely nothing to do with the image. For the majority of Facebook users, it’s a chance to post two pictures of yourself instead of just one. And we’re all aware that our generation is obsessed with selfies. For goodness sakes, every 2 minutes today, more photos are taken than the entirety of photos taken in the 1800s! What if you want your cover photo to be creative and feature you? Now, you can have the best of both worlds! Here are the absolute best-of-the-best cover photos for Facebook to date!
10. THIS inspirational quote that actually relates to its image.
9. The Last Supper: Science Edition.
8. Dinosaur State of Matter.
7. To quote Bono, “It’s even better than the real thing!”
6. Checking yourself out at the self check-out? Classic.
5. Animals. Animals. Animals. Always a pleaser. The cuter–the better.
4. Shhh, no one tell him that’s not how it works.
3. Hayao Miyazakis’ most beloved characters taking on a “Where the Wild Thing Are” theme.
2. One thing is certain here, this guy is ridiculously cool.
1. Creativity and humor will always triumph. This tastefully nude cover photo is our number one best cover photo of all time.
Think you can do better? Go ahead and leave a comment sharing your favorite cover photo!
Latest posts by Marcela De Vivo (see all)
- The Evolution of Data: Creating Intent-Led Digital Strategies - 29 January, 2019
- Productive Things To Do When You Are a Freelancer Job-Hunting - 18 July, 2018
- What KPIs Should I be Using to Measure my SEO Campaign - 21 July, 2017